Call us today! (613) 473-4483
Moira Lake Cottage Rentals
Frequently Asked Questions!
1. What else is there to do in the Madoc/Belleville area besides fish?
Are you kiddin'? The area around Madoc and area has a plethora of things to do. Check out beautiful hiking trails, go cross-country mountain biking, eat at fine restaurants, lounge on soft, sandy beaches, poke through antique shops, watch a movie, see a live performance, play tennis, take your kids to Madoc's amazing new skatepark...the list goes on.
2. Is there somewhere close-by to get live bait and clean our fish?
Yes! Less than 3 minutes away from the Cottages.
3. How long have you owned Moira Lake Cottages?
The Kramp family has owned and operated these cottages since 1984.
4. Where can I get firewood?
Firewood is available for purchase on site.
6. Where can I put in my boat?
There is a boat launch 3 minutes from the cottages.
7. How do I pay for my reservation?
We accept cash or cheques only.
8. What time can I check in?
Check-in time is 2pm and check-out time is 11am.